- Get regular aerobic exercise. Healthy adults should get at least 150 minutes of moderate aerobic activity or 75 minutes of vigorous aerobic activity a week. Break your exercise up into shorter increments across the week. Aerobic exercise makes you altogether healthier. It helps you maintain a healthy weight, lowers your risk of heart disease, and lowers your risk of contracting viral illnesses.
- Tone your muscles. Strength training will increase your lean muscle mass. It also teaches your body to burn calories more efficiently. Most adults benefit from doing strength training exercise at least twice a week.
- Find an exercise routine you can enjoy. If you have a routine you don't enjoy, it will be harder for you to keep it up. Try different ways of incorporating exercise into your life to see what excites you.
- Eat well and drink water. To be fit, healthy, and sexy, eat a variety of foods. Eating a wide range of foods will help you get the nutrients your body needs. Eat fruits and vegetables every day, and make sure you don't skip your carbohydrates or protein. You need carbohydrates to work out, and protein to help your muscles grow and repair. Drink water before and after you exercise, and whenever you're thirsty.
- Practice mindfulness. To be sexy, you'll need to feel confident and relaxed. Feeling stressed, absent, or down on yourself can ruin your sexiness. Mindfulness is a practice of paying attention to your thoughts, senses, and feelings in the moment, without interpretation or judgement. To practice mindfulness, pay attention to your senses.
- Ask yourself "what am I smelling, seeing, how am I moving, how does my body feel?"
- Practice mindfulness by paying close attention when someone is talking to you. Try to take in every word they say.
- Meditate on your breathing. Feel the breath coming in and out of you. Notice which parts of your body rise and fall. When your mind wanders, remind yourself to pay attention to your breath.
- Study an everyday object. Spend some time each day looking at something you see all the time, such as your toothbrush. Try to notice new details.
- Do a mindfulness exercise when you feel yourself becoming tense or negative. If an unwanted thought comes to you, gently acknowledge it. Then turn your attention to the things you are feeling and sensing.
6. Dress to impress yourself. Taking care of you will make you feel good and look good to others. Dress in clothes that you actually like. You don't have to spend a lot of time getting dressed: you can feel good in an outfit you wear all the time as long as you like the way you look in it. You will feel sexier if you wear only clothing you really like. Go through your closet and get rid of anything you don't really wear, or wear only out of obligation.
Wear clothing that feels good on your skin. For a sensual presentation, wear silks and soft cottons. Clothing that fits to your body but does not uncomfortably squeeze it will make you feel and look sexy.
7. Take a dance class. Not only can dance help you get fit, it can also boost your self-confidence and help prepare you for future dates.
8.Pay attention to your feelings. One of the most attractive qualities of a potential partner is emotional stability, Do your moods go up and down? Do you lose your friends frequently? Practicing mindfulness can be helpful, but so can visiting a therapist or counselor.
9. Listen attentively to others. If you want someone to find you sexy, listen to them when they talk. Heterosexual men, in particular, are aroused by the experience of being attentively heard. If you make a general practice of listening attentively and responding without judgement, you may be widely perceived as being sexy.
10.Get the sleep you need. To feel sexy and stay fit, get a good night's sleep. Adults need 7-8 hours of sleep a night, with as few interruptions as possible. Sleep deprivation will interfere with your fitness, your immune resistance, your weight, and your mental health.