Go into 2021 with the NEW Sexy Confident You! Have you lost your Sexy? Had a loss in your life? Just come out of a destructive relationship? Gone through a life change? Just want to find a Sexier more Confident version of YOU? Need to spice things up in your marriage? If you answered YES to any of these questions, please check out 8 simple ways to make your life "Sexier and more Confident"!
1)Make an appointment with your stylist! Do something new with your "DO"! Cut it, color it, highlight it, whatever you have to do to make a new you! It sounds cliche, but it really does help to find the new you. Don't have a stylist? Let us know we have some referrals.
2) Begin or restart your workout routine. Exercising releases natural endorphins -- the body's feel-good hormones which help you feel better about yourself. Movement in general is good for your body, soul, and mind. Get moving with something you can be consistent with, walking, jogging, dance class, "Stiletto Gym Class", or find a few things you enjoy just keep moving and be consistent.
3) Change your overall look. Go shopping for a few new outfits that tell the NEW story of the NEW you. Look online or in magazines for inspiration. Consult with a stylist or a "fashionista".
4) Ditch your old lingerie and buy some new sassy bras and undies. Yeah, it sounds trite, but wearing sexy stuff under your clothes really does make you feel sexier.
5) Make it a point to have girl time. Attend fitness class or dance class together. If you are single go out with your friends and practice your flirting skills! Girl time reinforces your feminine energy!
6) Make regular appointments to get your nails done, get a massage, or any other self care practice. It's a little thing, but it can make you feel like you are putting yourself first and help you feel sexier.
7) Try taking a pole dance, belly dance, or striptease class with a couple of good friends. These classes are always fun and if nothing else will bring you out of your comfort zone and encourage laughter and fun.
8) Forgive. Forgive yourself, forgive others, let go of past relationships, events, or circumstances that may have caused pain, negative emotions, or negative beliefs.
As always you can do these suggestions on a budget. Find your local cosmetology school and massage school which offer discounted rates, plus you can find some great stylist and massage therapist. Try Groupon deals for fitness and dance classes as well as events in your area. Shopping at consignment stores or thrift stores often produce some great bargains.
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW SEXIER CONFIDENT YOU!
For more information about Frankie G please check out http://www.thestilettogym.com. You can also contact her by emailing email@example.com