Embrace your VIXEN-hood, starting Today!
- WALK WITH CONFIDENCE
The way you walk can tell a lot about the level of your self-esteem and confidence. If you walk with your shoulders and head down and back rounded, no matter how much you try to look and talk confidently, your body language will give you away. Practice walking with your head held high, shoulders back, and a “pep” in your step. Get together with your friends and have a “stiletto strut off” even if you don’t wear heels! “strut” barefoot. Laugh, have fun, and practice your walk.
Walking in high heels, at least on occasion, can help you to have a better posture, walk more confidently and feel more seductive. If you do not feel confident walking in high heels, you can practice it (seriously!). Imagine you are a model and start walking in your stilettos in your living room, down the hall, or up and down your street. Keep on practicing until you really start feeling like a super-model! Have practice times with your friends.
2. PRACTICE FEMININE OR SEDUCTIVE DANCE
In order to truly embody and embrace your sensuality, seductiveness, and "inner vixen" you must first overcome shyness and body shame. You can start by practicing a feminine, seductive dance, like belly dancing, pole dancing, or chair dancing. Any dance which requires movement of the hips. Moving seductively can greatly increase our confident, feminine energy! This movement and support and encouragement from other women can do a world of good for yourself, you self image, and confidence.
3. LOVE YOUR BODY
Loving your body and "feeling good in your skin" will help you grow in confidence, power, and courage. This will allow you to step out of your comfort zone, speak and shine your authentic personality, and enjoy your life. Becoming the best version of yourself is a daily activity which you must work on improving every day. So much of who we are and how we relate to ourselves begins with our thoughts which then leads to our behaviors. Learning, growing, and improving should be our daily mantra.
4. Practice mindfulness. To be sexy and showcase your inner vixen, you'll need to feel confident and relaxed. Feeling stressed, absent, or down on yourself can ruin your sexiness. Mindfulness is a practice of paying attention to your thoughts, senses, and feelings in the moment, without interpretation or judgement. To practice mindfulness, pay attention to your senses.
- Ask yourself "what am I smelling, seeing, how am I moving, how does my body feel?"
- Practice mindfulness by paying close attention when someone is talking to you. Try to take in every word they say.
- Meditate on your breathing. Feel the breath coming in and out of you. Notice which parts of your body rise and fall. When your mind wanders, remind yourself to pay attention to your breath.
- Study an everyday object. Spend some time each day looking at something you see all the time, such as your toothbrush. Try to notice new details.
- Do a mindfulness exercise when you feel yourself becoming tense or negative. If an unwanted thought comes to you, gently acknowledge it. Then turn your attention to the things you are feeling and sensing that make you feel good.
5. Dress to impress yourself. Taking care of you will make you feel good and look good to others. Dress in clothes that you actually like. You don't have to spend a lot of time getting dressed: you can feel good in an outfit you wear all the time as long as you like the way you look in it. You will feel sexier if you wear only clothing you really like. Go through your closet and get rid of anything you don't really wear, or wear only out of obligation. Wear clothing that feels good on your skin. For a sensual presentation, wear silks and soft cottons. Clothing that fits to your body but does not uncomfortably squeeze it will make you feel and look sexy.
6 .Get the sleep you need. To feel sexy and stay fit, get a good night's sleep. Adults need 7-8 hours of sleep a night, with as few interruptions as possible. Sleep deprivation will interfere with your fitness, your immune resistance, your weight, and your mental health.
- Register for one or our classes or parties. www.thestilettogym.com
Listen to the "Celebrate Sexy" Podcast https://anchor.fm/frankieg